PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have literally never said other teams aren't trying to influence the Premier League. We saw the 9 clubs get named publicly by Pep that wrote to UEFA (and he was right to do so).

What I've said is that there is no evidence the Premier League is actively involving them in the decision making process. Because that's a giant conflict of interest.
The decison to spend four years investigating us with apparently virtually no evidence didn't happen by accident. The fact (and it is a fact) that senior people at LFC and MUFC gave repeated negative private briefings to the media urging action against City including confidential information from the UEFA investigation didn't happen by accident. You say conflict of interest. A better phrase would be collusion and corruption.

I have literally never said other teams aren't trying to influence the Premier League. We saw the 9 clubs get named publicly by Pep that wrote to UEFA (and he was right to do so).

What I've said is that there is no evidence the Premier League is actively involving them in the decision making process. Because that's a giant conflict of interest.
You have no evidence to the contrary either because there’re not going to advertise the fact are they??

You're right. We're going to the National League. Because that's what the "red cartel" and the Prem have decided. See you at York Away part 2.
The fact that the old ”top clubs” are trying to bring us down by using the PL’s FFP, doesn’t mean they are going to be successful & move us down to any other league.
BUT it also doesn’t mean they haven’t tried their best in every area

if Chelsea pull this off regarding selling infrastructure to internally to themselves well then Boehly is really master of loopholes.

as the alternative is them urgently selling 3-4 players for decent fees, and limit their spending for the summer window or face heavy PSR punishments like points deduction for next season which likely crush their chances finish in CL place.

I kind of like they give lot of extra headache to PL PSR lawyers.

thank God Boehly isnt as creative and good in transfers ad squad building as in finding loopholes.
J Cheever Boehly, the master of loopholes.
Were we not stopped from selling IP in the kit to CFG?

if Chelsea pull this off regarding selling infrastructure to internally to themselves well then Boehly is really master of loopholes.

as the alternative is them urgently selling 3-4 players for decent fees, and limit their spending for the summer window or face heavy PSR punishments like points deduction for next season which likely crush their chances finish in CL place.

I kind of like they give lot of extra headache to PL PSR lawyers.

thank God Boehly isnt as creative and good in transfers ad squad building as in finding loopholes.
Time to sell the Coop Live to Khaldoon.

Maybe our club, Everton or Forest should put in a formal complaint to the Premier League as to why they are being charged but the Scousers arent. The Premier League rules state that all clubs must comply with EUFA rules. Liverpool broke F.F.P. So automatically broke the Premier league rules. Or, maybe one of the many investigative journalists might actually ask some searching questions? But of course they wont.
Same as the Rags failing UEFA FFP this season, no mention of a PL investigation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.