PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Too be fair, at least he admitted that he only knows there are 115 of something but hasn't got a clue what they are or if we're even guilty, which is a lot more honest than the bile coming out of the media at large
Not really. It’s just a way of accusing City without risking being called out. That’s why I called it slimy.

I am not an ITK (and maybe reading too much into this) but I have just realised that a well connected dipper fan (has boardroom seats and knows Parry) I know has never given me grief about the 115 charges or that we are going to be severely punished, banter on other stuff but this no. He also doesn’t take onboard all this Klopp media hype

Just watched the Laura Kuenssberg Sunday show.
I usually switch off the second I see that twat Piers Morgan.
I didn’t for some reason ( well the remote was over the other side of the living room )
She asked him about the phone hacking scandal and he got very agitated and defensive about his supposed involvement.
Strange then that he constantly questions our club’s integrity without fear of consequence's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.