PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My fear is that as it's a quasi-court they'll find a way to make us quilty on some of the charges.

Just as UEFA initially did.
Uncooperation is subjective so they will definitely do us for that. Like the guy that gets targeted constantly by the old bill for driving a fancy sports car, eventually you will become extremely uncooperative

Yes, it does, Barrada still on gardening leave from us too. Nothing we will get overly excited about but embarrassing for the scum all the same.
they won't care and neither will their cheerleaders in the press, just like when their men's and women's teams chocolate fire guarded two recent games to try to stop our march to world domination,

Storm in a tea cup. At most city will be mildly irritated.

The exec team will have long since moved on and will have far bigger things to concern themselves with.

Naive in the extreme to think this stuff doesn’t go on during gardening leave and very little to gain for City spoiling for a fight over it.

It's naive in the extreme to think all clubs don't discuss ways to get around FFP but it was fucking stupid to put it in emails in an unsecured environment. And look what happened.

At the very least this breaks a number of PL rules I would imagine.

But yes, I doubt the club are bothered.

It's naive in the extreme to think all clubs don't discuss ways to get around FFP but it was fucking stupid to put it in emails in an unsecured environment. And look what happened.

At the very least this breaks a number of PL rules I would imagine.

But yes, I doubt the club are bothered.
Given how much our success has hurt the redshirts, they would have put out some tales irrespective of the emails. Their idiot fans would have amplified them. Arab bribery……

It's not bothered sponsers and players singing yet and we were accuse 18 months ago so I don't understand your point. Our reputation outside of City fans has been in tatters for a while now but all its done is to galvanise the team to go out and win 6 trophies with hopefully another one on Saturday.
These sponsors and players, what tune are they singing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.