PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just in SSN that many Premier League teams want us kicked out of the League. Of course they do, that's a Champions League place going elsewhere, a Europa League place, (and the other tin pot comp) and a relegation place saved. It's no coincidence these charges are brought when every single team in the league has a vested interest in us being relegated.

Why? This bellend as you call him has said he will go in front of the arsenal member and his mates and tell then NO payments were made.

You should read again, because that's not what he said. He said all payments were above board (meaningless phrase) and Yaya paid all his taxes.

Seluk is a known liar and braggart, there's nothing he can do to help City's case.

The lad don't know nuffink.

He thinks it's a stronger case because it can't be appealed to CAS, and because there are more charges over a longer period. What a twat. And he was in charge against us. Shakes head in disbelief.
He's thinking that because he can't believe the PL are relying on photocopies of Der Spiegel articles as the sum total of their 'evidence' like UEFA did.

Interesting that all 6 of our PL titles have seen rags and dippers runners up. Oh how the PL would like the opportunity of rewriting history. But then the dippers will have more titles than the rags, so interesting to see how they help decide any punishments IF we are found guilty (cos it will all be decided by the beloved red clubs).

If we are guilty I honestly don’t see Pep staying, and it may be down to adopted City fan Vincent Kompany to lead us back, maybe this is his destiny, the Blue Jesus Christ.

CITY TIL WE DIE

TH to ask an obvious question why does this keep happening to us?
I really thought the UEFA case would be the last one and everyone was relieved when we won, now it's this
It's really draining

It keeps happening because we keep winning. We keep getting bigger, stronger, as a business.

Pep keeps extending.

Don't let it drain us, that's what they want. Save our energies for supporting the lads and Pep the rest of this season.

The yanks are not going anywhere though are they mate? The club can fight back in smaller ways like removing the cunts from the press box and prevent them having access to players.

Now I don't claim to know what's happening behind closed doors (The club might very well be doing lots of stuff that's not reported) but even if we cut a deal to behave to appease the red top yanks for me that is corruption and it'll kill football for me.

VAR wasn't the straw that broke the Camels back but constant attacks without what seems no reply have taken the edge off it for me, not because it's happening but because the club has no problem telling fans how it is but has little gumption to come out fighting on behalf of the club so that we as fans have something to rally around.
I would not be so sure, they want to take over our game and by their rules, our verdict will be pivotal if they are successful or not.

And let's not forget to of the major Yank clubs are on the market.

We may also have several potential new comrades in arms, Newcastle, Everton and maybe even Villa.

As said before, this is a big moment in the long term power battle.

Just in SSN that many Premier League teams want us kicked out of the League. Of course they do, that's a Champions League place going elsewhere, a Europa League place, (and the other tin pot comp) and a relegation place saved. It's no coincidence these charges are brought when every single team in the league has a vested interest in us being relegated.
If you want a positive spin the media is not the place to look. For every fair article/comment there will be 1000 the opposite. I haven’t watched SSN, or been on twitter since this broke, because I know what I would be letting myself in for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.