PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Paul Harris QC barrister of the year 2021,known for his no nonsense and puts he case across extremely well....
Excellent. I expect he and Pannick will work on the strategy and the lines to be followed and Harris will present our case.
When we are cleared, the press will say it’s just because they had good lawyers. You just can’t win.

They'd fucking better be.

Any reason it has to be a UK firm? Aren’t there some US lawyers who can get anyone off anything if paid enough, the sort who get celebs off rape charges or make sure various illegal government activities never get made public?

UK law and US law are drastically different. Hiring a foreign firm would disadvantage us

Endgame???

Sorry mate but in my bones I am certain that the club will still be alive and prospering in 100 years time. I don't know if we are going to come out of this completely exonerated, with a slap on the wrist, or with the book thrown at us and points deducted, trophies removed and relegated.

But there is no way on earth this is an "endgame". It's just a phase and we will come through it, stronger.
I didn't mean endgame for the club! I meant endgame for the charges consistently levelled against us which to date haven't really affected us. This feels different and it seems likely they will get us for something this time which will affect match going fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.