PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The charges bought against us by the PL are based on the same “evidence “ leaked by der Spiegel to UEFA.
What the fuck makes the PL think there will be a different outcome to the CAS judgement?
Surely nothing is more impartial than CAS?!
This just looks like sabre rattling to me and I hope we go after those responsible on the basis of persistent defamation and damage to our brand.
The uefa evidence was time barred where apparently the prem league isn't
So could they produce the same evidence and get a guilty verdict?
Did cas look at the time barred evidence or did they quash it without even judging it?

I remember him saying and it was largely ignored but he said city will face the consequences of financial misdemeanours and that was probably October time when he said it....
That’s the one bud so how could he know ?????
Now surly someone has been feeding him information ............. and is that really fair on an upcoming case when this gobshite is one of its main presenters on TALKSHITE

I don't know what your legal background is, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong here.

In civil proceding all evidence is allowed in as long as it's relevant. The legal precedent comes from a case called XXX vs YYY [2004] where a nanny used illegally obtained video recording to prove her employer made sexual advances and fired her when she rejected them. It got appealed all the way and the precedent was set that as long as it's relevant to the case, the court will admit it and any penalties for how you got the evidence are dealt with separately.

Does this apply to financial crimes though?

Surely the longer this goes and the more we win, the more motivation they have for taking it all back?

Those slimy Uefa bastards won't need any excuses either if we win Champs League between now and when.

The can of worms opened is huge.

Clubs who are relegated or denied a trophy can sue League for lost cash?

I don't think people realise how serious this is and you've highlighted just a few of the implications of us losing.

Clubs can sue US for a multitude of things. Even the fans could sue the club as we invested thousands of pounds and emotion supporting them, all for nothing because the club broke the rules meaning it was all worthless.

Make no mistake this is the biggest challenge the club has ever faced since it's formation.

I am a Derby County fan and we have been absolutely shafted by the EFL for far less than what you guys have been charged with.

I think you are almost certain to see a huge points deduction and a two to three year transfer embargo.

apologies if already posted...not reading 245 pages of unsubstantiated shyte
Thread title is sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.