PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This piece was written by someone called Colin Willcocks who appears to have lifted it from an Italian website. Presumably he has no idea of how media law works in cases of defamation because he has put his future career at risk with that article. It would be an easy win for City.
Hopefully – I just hope the club has now realised that trying to play nice with these cnuts has not won over their hearts and minds, so let's just destroy them instead

Premier League lawyers are Bird and Bird?

You mean the same lawyers as Arsenal's...
City can't be happy about the arsenal fan Murray Rosen KC appointed as head of the "independent commission" can they? He was obviously appointed before we were even charged, that doesn't scream independent or correct due process to me.

The fight with united, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal Is political using the premier league to do their dirty work. Now in politics, we all know dodgy shit goes on with expenses etc but you don’t go after the money men. No one really wants to know about the dodgy deals that exist.

The premier has lit a fuse that will destroy them. The clubs win either way. Top 4 resumes or super league returns.

City stuck in the Middle East taking hits from all sides. No one is clean but we are no dirtier than the other 19 teams. The right result will prevail because we have not broken the law of the land. Football finance has tired itself up in knots to placate the few. Greedy bastards have eaten themselves from within.

City have a chance here to come out and turn the tide. They believe nothing illegal has occurred. We made a mistake with the super league let’s put that right now.

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
Consequences should be as follows
We are cleared of all wrongdoing and get the Sheikh to fund the purchase of all the Premier League clubs that have tried to stitch us up and sell all their players and knock the fucking grounds down.
Being found guilty
Not an option as I'm convinced we wil be cleared..no proof of my beliefs just my honest opinion

It's already been said that there's no way this will be settled this season, it's far too complex. It's taken them 5 years to get this far.
I know. I made a comment about it taking 4 years for the premier league to lay charges and apparently we have until 23rd Feb to respond (according to this thread). Somebody replied it shouldn’t take long to respond if we‘ve done nothing wrong (or words to that effect) and my last response was responding back to them.

Just want to throw this one out there.

Over the past few days I have read numerous posts saying “I couldn’t sleep last night…..” etc so just wondering if ‘when’ City are exonerated could fans go after the Premier League for causing unecessary personal stress and anxiety?

Just curious, can any legal experts out there answer this?

Bloody hell. Change your user name mate, you've gone and embarrassed both yourself and Dave with that post.

"Personal stress and anxiety"... fucking hell.

Premier League lawyers are Bird and Bird?

You mean the same lawyers as Arsenal's...
what-a-coincidence-reassure.gif

BBC website have a Q&A piece on it.

Guess what, not one single examination of the consequences of City being found not in breach of the PL rules.

Zip on City reputational redress.
Nada on previous media hysteria on 2014 'pinch' and UEFA/CAS and it's complete exhoneration outcome.
Zilch on PL impartiality & governance ramifications.
Complete silence on 'cartel' or any other clubs being examined on breaking financial rules, past the 6 years "time limit". Despite obvious ones like Liverpool hacking.
Ignores the looming spectre of backdoor ESL.
No mention of the 'minor' spending of Chelsea in the past 2 transfer windows, the debt laden clubs, the leeching white US owners.

So... completely as you'd expect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.