PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Khaldoon to the PL ...

cR5NFH1__400x400.jpg

Apparently we are being represented by Blackstone Chambers who were recently voted the best law firm in The UK.

We're not fucking around

The media think it’s an outrage that we even bother to defend ourselves. We got away with at CAS because we turned up with lawyers and refuted the allegations. disgraceful.

Just a point.... do you think that we sat around waiting for the PL to charge us then make a few calls to appoint a KC, let alone one of the best... these guys are not sat in their office wondering if they have work for the next few years, they are booked solid!

Our legal team were booked a long time ago and put on retainer ready to go into battle when needed!

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.

I tried going through the handbooks yesterday so I could list each breach and make it clear for others but I thought I must be doing it wrong when I kept coming across the same shit.

They got the statement wrong the first time, wouldn't surprise me if there is still errors in there.

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
So we’re guilty of everything but get off on a ‘technicality’? I’d imagine the PL would love that…….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.