PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not from me. It was bullshit 8 months ago and it is bullshit now.

I would say there is 0% chance of the PL proving anything of the serious nature they are, as far as we know, alleging given what we already know, even on the relatively low standard of proof they are working under. Chance that they now have proof that UEFA didn't have that will, on the balance of probabilities, have greater weight than the club"s "irrefutable proof"? I would say very low, next to nothing.

And I am pretty sure none of the alleged breaches affect the club's FFP compliance, anyway, even if they are going to open up the Etihad sponsorship again, which would be an extraordinarily strange thing to do. And they would lose, imho.

Nothing that has happened in the last two weeks has changed any of the facts in our case, imo, or my view on the matter.
Well hurrah and huzzah, my cap is well and truly doffed.
You sir, have lifted my spirits.

Pochettino wasn’t asked one single question about Everton/FFP/implications for Chelsea in yesterday’s press conference.

Everything is City’s fault isn’t it eh!

Maybe Chelsea told them they not allowed to ask about it!? Doss seem Chelsea are getting an easy ride? At the moment let's see if that changes

If we have the evidence that we are innocent, then why can we not take the prem on in the law courts, on the grounds of not allowing us to conduct our business in the UK in a honest and lawful manner. Restriction of trade type of thing. Victimisation, racism, slander. Too much shit is out there for it not to be anything else. Apart from us and Martin Samuel not one person other than those employed by the club directly speaks out on our behalf. Not anyone dare bite the hand that feeds them. I find it strange, but even though we blame the red tops, it's the Prem who are pulling the strings of every media outlet on this planet.
I disagree about the prem; they are reacting to a continuous PR campaign by the redshirts who also pressure them with demands for action against us. The redshirts are the real enemy, the prem is their lapdog.

Tbf City Rabin and Prestwich Blue went to heroic lengths defending our Club. Stefan / Project River shared important legal insights.

I agree with your point about the wider media. The best way of beating them is to win another Prem and Champs League.
Rabin has gone from twitter though now,i think it was last week he posted that he was coming off it,big loss for our corner.

I disagree about the prem; they are reacting to a continuous PR campaign by the redshirts who also pressure them with demands for action against us. The redshirts are the real enemy, the prem is their lapdog.
But if the prem had to answer in court. Would they not have to turn QE On the clubs that are baying for our blood. As far as I can see, to quote supporter's of one of the said clubs. "We are the victims".

I believed the club when it said it had "Irrefutable" evidence to support our position, and I still believe it today.And that, frankly, is enough for me.
Whilst it is impossible to be fully confident of the correct outcome, especially given the unprecedented level of Hyperbole coming at us daily from the entire British media who like nothing more than to write about the outcome as if it had already been settled (clicks people, clicks), I remain confident.
There won't be any 'Nuclear' options necessary but I understand the need for people to believe in them - I too would personally want a robust response to any guilty verdict - but that just isn't our style. Our style is simply to operate at the highest possible level of professionalism in everything we do. And that is what gives me comfort when I read the headlines about impending doom and gloom.
Sheik Mansour, Khladoon, Soriano and the entire senior executive team will have dotted the 'I's' and croseed the 'T's' on everything we have done since day one. They knew what they were up against and have insured against it from the beginning by, quite simply, being better at this game than all the detractors combined. To such a level that even now in 2023, it hasn't quite hit home just how ruthless, but always professional, they have been with all their dealings to anybody outside the club who is wishing fervently for a 'Gotcha' moment.

So read the papers, listen to the radio, watch the television and do as I do. Let the anger it creates keep you warm this winter, and wait patiently for the day these same racists and ne'er do wells have to write and broadcast their weasel words 'explaining' city's total exoneration. And then tunie in to the follwoing Pep press conference and watch his take on it. He has been fautless thus far and the day we are finally cleared and all those who hate us have to finally, grudgingly, accept it in full view of everyone, will truly be a sight to see.
Never let them make you question yourself or your love for this club. That's all they have left. We beat them on the pitch a decade ago and weve been beating them like we are their daddy pretty consistently ever since.
It's always darkest before the dawn, but like the dawn, when it comes it will be glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.