PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You kind of understood my point, but I wasn't talking a bonkers £1bn outlay like Chelsea, more like £300m - £400m amortised over 5 years, £80m per season?
It would depend how badly they breached the break even figure, and how the independent review viewed their attempts to comply

You kind of understood my point, but I wasn't talking a bonkers £1bn outlay like Chelsea, more like £300m - £400m amortised over 5 years, £80m per season?

Is fine, as long as revenue goes up to cover it, but again the FFP costs will be fixed at +80 for each of the next five years, plus probably another 80 for wages. So revenue would have to go up by 160 to cover it. And not one-off revenue either, recurring revenue to cover each of the next five years' costs, even if they invest nothing more for the next five years.

I think the last time I saw Roger Cook on TV, he was getting into a spot of bother with the Triads in Manchester!
Ha ha great shout. He infiltrated every gang / scheme, including the IRA. Well and truly rumbled by our oriental friends. He had a Chinese bloke go undercover and the bloke was “outed” very very quickly.,They broke every bone in both his feet. Remember the programme showing the bloke in fucking agony in Princess Street. Hobbling around , screaming

Is fine, as long as revenue goes up to cover it, but again the FFP costs will be fixed at +80 for each of the next five years, plus probably another 80 for wages. So revenue would have to go up by 160 to cover it. And not one-off revenue either, recurring revenue to cover each of the next five years' costs, even if they invest nothing more for the next five years.
And surely thats the hard part. For 4/5 years they are always playing catch up on ammortised contracts. They spent fuck all for years so haven't got big contracts dropping off their accounts yet will want to keep spending year on year. So 80 million per year this year isn't offset by 50/60 million dropping off next year, it will just keep going up and up sharply until some of their initial spending starts to drop of their books. They will very quickly end up in a big pile of FFP poop.

I'd probably arrest with hypoxia laughing.

But could you imagine the venomous piss boiling, the absolute umbrella burning spittle we'd endure, if Chelsea were docked points and City were handed the 2014 Premiership title and that feckin Champions League trophy the cnuts won when they beat us in the final...!!

Oh my lord the FALL OUT, I've get sacked from work for being on twitter to much. Could you imagine the plastic red shite!

Saying that, the tears would probably melt the ice caps and we'd all die a month or so later....

But what a MONTH..I'd take it and I'm fully in!!

***NAH fook that!! Just checked and it means that Spurs would win a title too, and there's something completely and fundamentally wrong with Spurs winning silverware.

Yeah, looks like the planet survives for now....

At least until the FFP findings!..hahaha.

I'd probably arrest with hypoxia laughing.

But could you imagine the venomous piss boiling, the absolute umbrella burning spittle we'd endure, if Chelsea were docked points and City were handed the 2014 Premiership title and that feckin Champions League trophy the cnuts won when they beat us in the final...!!

Oh my lord the FALL OUT, I've get sacked from work for being on twitter to much. Could you imagine the plastic red shite!

Saying that, the tears would probably melt the ice caps and we'd all die a month or so later....

But what a MONTH..I'd take it and I'm fully in!!

***NAH fook that!! Just checked and it means that Spurs would win a title too, and there's something completely and fundamentally wrong with Spurs winning silverware.

Yeah, looks like the planet survives for now....

At least until the FFP findings!..hahaha.
Fucking Reading

It’s amazing how many loop holes that exist in all these investigations, there is only 1 loop hole I want closing and the aforementioned club disbanded and all trophies handed back and that is if your more than 700m in debt you have a months notice to settle or your gone, wiped from the history books. Now that I could handle.

It’s amazing how many loop holes that exist in all these investigations, there is only 1 loop hole I want closing and the aforementioned club disbanded and all trophies handed back and that is if your more than 700m in debt you have a months notice to settle or your gone, wiped from the history books. Now that I could handle.
Gosh NO!! Who would those plastic unwashed fecks support then...

Sorry City2, we can't take the risk!!

School boy error, go back to the drawing board....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.