PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I listened again to the 93:20 podcast with steffan when the CAS decision first came out. I'm trying to think what could the Premier league have on us that's different because the main points was UEFA only had emails with no supporting evidence. So he talks about the esihlat deal being time barred and not concluded by CAS. I think the issue with esihlat was it seemed mansour put up the sponsor money then later recovered from esihlat which I think @Prestwich_Blue has stated this was the case but UEFA accepted that. Could the Premier view this differently and state that this is against their rules and if so would this make it a different fight to UEFA?

Reading between the lines, I'm guessing you might not be a fan of Gary's?

Gary Neville is on the same level as Simon Jordan. An absolute know nowt, who actually believes his opinion carries weight, credibility and merit. Both have an ego as big as their mouths but only speak absolute utter bollocks on subjects they have no knowledge, understanding or experience of at all. He’s a complete and total ****.
Only the last 6 words are relevant

The media are trying their hardest to make this a trial by media. Sick to fuckin death of seeing this click bait anti City retric every time I open my feed. Doesn't matter what happens, in my eyes we'll always be labelled cheats(because knobheads believe what they want to believe) I just fucking hope we take down some of these so called journalists that constantly run our club down..AND FUCKIN RUIN EM!

The cunts still can't even realise it's nowt to do with FFP....jeez H fuckin Christ ..I despair but why get annoyed.Will calmly wait for epic piss boiling when exonerated
i really hope City will sue every news outlet for brand damage when they will win the charges.

The media are trying their hardest to make this a trial by media. Sick to fuckin death of seeing this click bait anti City retric every time I open my feed. Doesn't matter what happens, in my eyes we'll always be labelled cheats(because knobheads believe what they want to believe) I just fucking hope we take down some of these so called journalists that constantly run our club down..AND FUCKIN RUIN EM!
Fuck em and what they think. That’s just fans banter in the main. Easy to get a cheap dig in by calling us cheats.

I’ve never come across anyone who has verbally said to me that the club I support has won what it’s won by cheating. It’s all online by people who can use it to reply on posts on Facebook and the like. They know it’s all bollocks, but anything to get a dig in.

Meanwhile we, as Blues, see each trophy get won fair and square. New players coming in, fucking off the likes of Madrid to play here.

Life, my friend, is bloody beautiful and soon all this will be done and dusted and hundreds of thousands of hearts will sink knowing we are going to continue to dominate.

The icing on the top? Pep announces another few years when we are proven innocent.

Fuck em and what they think. That’s just fans banter in the main. Easy to get a cheap dig in by calling us cheats.

I’ve never come across anyone who has verbally said to me that the club I support has won what it’s won by cheating. It’s all online by people who can use it to reply on posts on Facebook and the like. They know it’s all bollocks, but anything to get a dig in.

Meanwhile we, as Blues, see each trophy get won fair and square. New players coming in, fucking off the likes of Madrid to play here.

Life, my friend, is bloody beautiful and soon all this will be done and dusted and hundreds of thousands of hearts will sink knowing we are going to continue to dominate.

The icing on the top? Pep announces another few years when we are proven innocent.
My office is full of Villa, Liverpool & Arsenal fans, every single one of them love to call us cheats.
We really are despised & it aint just the red shirts fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.