PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It definitely appears that Scruffy Jim is trying to build bridges with City……

I’d prefer them to go & fuck themselves.
Scruffy Jim may be looking to play at the Etihad while Old Trafford is rebuilt?

Their only other options will be Liverpool (best of luck there?) or Everton (more plausible). That is unless they make the logical move and use Wembley!

If he builds a bridge we will find a fictional far eastern tyre company sponsor and put a fictional logo on it and collect ourselves a fictional 10M per season.

we know there’s always leagues where there shouldn’t be, the teats can’t stop their own roof from leaking so why would an ic be any different. There’s probably 20-40 people in each session.
Once convened I would expect one if the first things the panel did was match to modified charge list to cas verdict. Any KC is going to want something cast iron to overrule the highest court when the charges are identical. They would then review the claimant’s evidence & turn the

would rather they jump off bridges than build them personally.

Their only other options will be Liverpool (best of luck there?) or Everton (more plausible). That is unless they make the logical move and use Wembley!

I think it’s more.

Remember Khaldoon saying ffs protect your brand about premier league clubs jumping on us. City went on a fact finding mission to Barca, it’s normal in business & Scruffy Jim will want to know all about the development of the academy, surrounding area, relationship with the council.

Maybe they’ll throw Spurs under a bus with the prem league and break bread.

Have the usual culprits in the Rag loving, City hating football media picked up on this yet, or are frantically contacting their City and Rag sources to find out if there is any truth in this rumour?
The rumour about the end being nigh for Bamberbridgeblue?

I'd trust Ric over them tbh.

Last edited:
Poor Dicky Disasters, his dream job is turning into a nightmare. His probs in bed now with his Aston Villa jimjams on, reading the John Stonehouse biography and thinking "oh mummy, if only I stayed in my middle management Marketing role and not listened to that little twat Levy"....As well as his little City dilemma, it looks like a HUGE problem is waiting his executive excellence. It seems Everton and 777 partners are now in some kind of deadly embrace, where Everton could go wallop without 777 and 777 could go wallop without approval of the EFC purchase by Dickie. However 777 are in BIG trouble, they have just sacked the CFO, if the content in here is accurate it's looking like an absolute shit show. How could this happen in a league that is overflowing with money .....

Whatabout Citeh…….

Doubt they’d pick Merseyside. The reebok will be the most viable option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.