PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Correct. And I would imagine clarity of punishment is fundamental in law. If it isn't, it should be. You can't tell someone if you commit a crime you will either be fined or get a death penalty. If the PL was going to punish PSR breaches with sporting sanctions, they should have made that clear at the beginning imho. Having a cover all rule that says what sanctions (effectively from fine to "death" penalty) can be imposed for any breach doesn't cut it for me.

It's just another poor rule, imho.
Totally agree and as I said I used to have a bit of sympathy towards Everton, but can't stand Dyche and the fuckers voted for the rule despite it being incomplete imo, so fuck em.

And came out with Alphonse Groendyke (one for those who remember the Peter Reid era, I’ve used a bit of artistic licence as well)
Always puzzled me how opening a tin of beans with your left foot (it’s always the left foot) is:
A. Possible
B. If possible, a nailed-on sign of footballing prowess, rather than suitability for the SAS.

Am I right in thinking that if City were proven guilty and relegated say at the end of the season, we'd still be able to play in the champions league? Imagine winning the FA Vase and Champions league in the same season.

Hence the red mafias opposition to an independent commission
I'm getting to the point they can keep it.
I was going to knock it on the head after this season.
The way I'm feeling at the moment I'm not sure I'll bother going again .
Sold my ticket for the last 3 games including tonight.
Don't even think I can be arsed with the rags game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.