PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He can't really believe I am a whistleblower? I have no information at all and never even acted for them after July? 2007. I've never been an employee. It would be deranged to consider me even a source.

As for your main point, I completely agree and should have said that especially as it has been the key point all along!
Has he been in touch since his libelous tweet? See he's removed it now without a whimper

Why should they?

It’s up to the Premier League to prove their case, not Etihad.
That's right, but if Etihad produced evidence that they paid us in accordance with the contractual arrangements surely that would rebuff the allegations and help our defence of the charges.

Harris will still be spouting that City managed to pick two judges even though he was corrected by Stefan. He will be on his death bed thinking of ways to cripple City.
Is Harris aware that across all industries the parties in a dispute normally recommend the arbitrator or the members of the arbitration panel. So CAS would only step in if the parties cannot agree on the relevant experts. Both City and UEFA agreed on the panel. It's an irrelevant point.

No, Pinto had multiple hard drives full of stolen emails and documents (not just ourselves by a long stretch) that amounted to around 18.6 million items and that's just what he handed over to Der Spiegel. That little lot takes time to go through. It's possible that there may be further accusations based on random individual emails down the line I suppose.
It is but I'd also suggest that as no fresh e-mails came to light between the Der Spiegel articles in November 2018 and the CAS appeal verdict a full 20 months later in July 2020, yet suddenly this one magically appeared a couple of weeks after it didn't go the way Der Spiegel wanted, then it's quite possible that they'd already sifted through everything and they chucked that one in after the event as a last desperate throw of the dice. @petrusha is far more clued up on this kind of thing than I am, and I recall him on Twitter at the time finding it laughable that Der Spiegel could think that that additional e-mail should be considered as damning evidence by CAS when CAS had previously ruled that all the other e-mails were not evidence of wrongdoing.

And thousands :-)

All other teams have managed not to be hacked, so it probably isn’t as easy as opening the wrong email, but you never know!
Who said all other teams managed not to be hacked? The fact that there seems to be no hacks of any of our rivals means one of two things

- He was only asked to hack us by one or some of our rivals

- He hacked our rivals too, but the powers that be have deemed make those public to be none strategic

He can't really believe I am a whistleblower? I have no information at all and never even acted for them after July? 2007. I've never been an employee. It would be deranged to consider me even a source.

As for your main point, I completely agree and should have said that especially as it has been the key point all along!
I think Harris is using quite a bit of artistic licence when he talks of sources and whistleblowers. He merely means his interactions with you and @Prestwich_Blue. I doubt there is anything further, but it helps to maintain what little relevance he has.

Who said all other teams managed not to be hacked? The fact that there seems to be no hacks of any of our rivals means one of two things

- He was only asked to hack us by one or some of our rivals

- He hacked our rivals too, but the powers that be have deemed make those public to be none strategic
None have been hacked, have they? We are the only ones that have been.

None of us know the reason why. It could be that we were negligent on security, or it could be because he was paid to do it.

Had our security been “hack-proof”, the rest doesn’t matter.

It could be a huge anti-City conspiracy, or it could be negligence on our part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.