PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hadn't see his latest rantings. He is very upset by the podcast, very upset I blocked him and very upset that I refuse to take his feeble emails yesterday as some kind of de-escalation. Harris reads this thread voraciously. I will not descend to his level. I have never said to him I believe City are "dodgy" and there is a cigarette paper between my private and public view. It is safe to say he will publish (as he has done) whatever he thinks are my most scathing assessments.

I have said to him that I don't believe the toolkit thing Colin believes and that I have told Colin that. I also said Colin is wonderful self publicist (which he is). I also do not approve of any of the personal pile ons on Harris relating to his personal tragedy. I have also disapproved of that Rabin character on Twitter but we've had a mutual block for years anyway. Fundamentally, as I said yesterday I feel a bit sorry for Harris and his personal tragedy and that comes across on numerous times in our DMs over a 4 year period. More fool me.

I have published my DMs with Harris on Twitter. I won't be bullied by him.
Are the DMs still on your Twitter mate as I can't find them?

Given that during the past few weeks the mood music surrounding the PL charges against City has been changing and that our next three PL games will be against each of the 'Red Cartel' in turn, I'm hoping that we spank them all good'n'proper.

And while the squad is delivering said spankings on the pitch, that Khaldoon et al allow themselves the occasional snigger up in the Directors' boxes..
Khaldoon: Fancy a snigger, lads?
Directors: —Is it legal here?

Just to break off from the Harris talk, @Manchester33 has just re-iterated to me what he posted on here the other week - granted that post was slightly cryptic but he's confirmed that the club are "super confident" that we'll be fine. Now I know this is nothing new as such and City have expressed confidence throughout but I get the impression that this is based on the updates they're getting as to how the case is progressing. Can't deny that I'm still nervous though!
Next stage.
City have got away with it again. The brilliant way they covered everything up proves just how guilty they are.
Try that line, Mr Harris, it’s about your standard.

Clear to me that the winds of change will see a majority of clubs vote to overturn these ridiculous rules to something much more flexible that will allow (some degree of) competition.

Turkeys duped by red shirted clubs awaiting their Christmas dinner.

Why would these cretins have a fucking meeting discussing our charges??? Also inviting a deranged individual that hates us and only sees one side of the story? An absolute waste of their time.
Cos it’s cool, blud, innit.

Clear to me that the winds of change will see a majority of clubs vote to overturn these ridiculous rules to something much more flexible that will allow (some degree of) competition.

Turkeys duped by red shirted clubs awaiting their Christmas dinner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.