PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes but not a case of preventing investment per se. Was about environment, I believe. The lobbying point is well made.

They are doubling flights so it’s huge investment, more planes, staff, taxes, revenue.

Qantas wanted to stay number 1 doubled profits without investing……

Sounds like how certain clubs wanted to operate.

He spoke really well.
That gobby rag sounded like the rest of the red mardarses out there, he might as well have put his fingers in his ears and said not listening.
Big Steve was right, we've ruined these rags and all they are clinging to is these alleged charges.
Nothing will give me more pleasure when we are cleared to wipe the smile off arrogant twats like him!

Same here tbh. This has been the best period of my life. My dreams, my family's dream and what we live for. To have some journo's dedicated to taking that away... Well they should be careful because if we are innocent, I certainly feel a lot of animosity towards them. The more they denigrate, ruin, destroy fans (Once in a lifetime) dreams the more they run the risk of retribution and maybe thats what they want the fkin martyrs. Sorry but it makes me very angry when I think of the fans I know that died with this shit hanging over their club. it just better be true for their sake.

Same here tbh. This has been the best period of my life. My dreams, my family's dream and what we live for. To have some journo's dedicated to taking that away... Well they should be careful because if we are innocent, I certainly feel a lot of animosity towards them. The more they denigrate, ruin, destroy fans (Once in a lifetime) dreams the more they run the risk of retribution and maybe thats what they want the fkin martyrs. Sorry but it makes me very angry when I think of the fans I know that died with this shit hanging over their club. it just better be true for their sake.
true or false, it makes no difference to the press leeches and it never has, the age old proviso of innocent until proven guilty means nothing to todays press, they will happily destroy reputations, livelihoods, peoples characters all for a few clicks and some recognition and then leech off to the next thing completely forgetting the destruction that they left behind, whatever happens to a member of the press is quite frankly to good for them and i don't think anyone would shed a tear if something happened to any of them, they would use it as another stick to beat big bad city of course but the reality people cannot and should be able to say whatever they like with impunity and suffer no consequences for it.

true or false, it makes no difference to the press leeches and it never has, the age old proviso of innocent until proven guilty means nothing to todays press, they will happily destroy reputations, livelihoods, peoples characters all for a few clicks and some recognition and then leech off to the next thing completely forgetting the destruction that they left behind, whatever happens to a member of the press is quite frankly to good for them and i don't think anyone would shed a tear if something happened to any of them, they would use it as another stick to beat big bad city of course but the reality people cannot and should be able to say whatever they like with impunity and suffer no consequences for it.
Its a disgusting profession. I hate it. Its the root cause of so many issues in this country and around the world. There are some good reporters, people with morals, but they get consumed by the machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.