PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The thing which the yanks are striving for is the guaranteed money and they are willing to kill competition and ultimately football to get it, aided and abetted by a complicit pl and press.

Whats hilarious is that all the fans got so outraged by the super league saying it was anti competitive and anti football are sitting idol while the yank owners try and make the pl into one, apparently revamping the cl into a super league light wasnt enough.

That was a decision the PL had to make in February last year. For whatever reason, they chose to proceed on the basis they did. Now they have to live with the consequences no matter how bad financially or reputationally.

I said when this whole thing started last year that I couldn't believe the PL would make the same allegations as UEFA, that effectively amount to fraud, after what happened at CAS. It took a couple of severe blastings from the lawyers on here to convince me that that was indeed what the PL has done. Having done it, though, I only see it ending one way. The same way as CAS.
Thanks for reply.
Even the most gullible of the PL members must be dismayed at the amount extra they will have to pay to suit the continuing legal costs after the exchange of evidence.
Perhaps the hubris of the PL is still convinced City will want to settle as in previous situations.

Time for Masters out to thread online.

Get rid and get the rules changed to protect clubs not punish them for trying to compete at a game called football.

Also maybe look into clubs with huge debt. How is it possible to continue to buy when in the red? It dosent reflect real life but a protective bubble manufactured to favour the few above the football pyramid. They don’t have the right to stay there, that’s not how it works in a fair competition.

Master, Perry, Gill et al need shown the fucking door before they destroy anymore clubs in the quest to keep the rags/dips top of a make believe, historical, self interested pile of steaming shit.

Football is for all of us not just the selected few post 92.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.