PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hope every blue boycotts their overpriced shite.

Everything in that statement confirms that City were right to fight against this incompetent/biased group.

I honestly don't know what the PL are trying to accomplish.
Rags and dippers back to winning for the rest of time would be my guess.

well they had meeting last monday and i guess loads of other meetings before that but they never thought of saying these rules are anti competiive untill effects them ?
oh it's ok there designed to stop city thats ok then
Would we know whether they complained or not at that meeting or others? Things may not have been all rosy.

I can’t lie, it’s fucking draining trying to explain to simpletons that Everton and Forest’s situations have been a totting up of losses over 3 years as submitted in their own fucking accounts and seeing whether that total is higher or lower than the permitted losses over that time period. They are therefore admitting guilt as the numbers are ripped straight from the audited accounts that they submitted.

In contrast, City’s accounts do not show losses greater than the permitted value. The allegation is that the accounts themselves are plain wrong due to fraud. City are therefore not admitting guilt as they maintain that the allegations are false. It’s really quite straightforward therefore to understand why City’s case has not reached its conclusion yet but even when you explain this, nobody is interested in listening. Cunts the lot of them.

"The Club considers it to be essential for the integrity of the league to have charges resolved in the season in which they are issued."

Well ours have missed that by at least a season, likely two, or are Forest pushing for 50+ point deduction for City before the end of this season..?

I can’t lie, it’s fucking draining trying to explain to simpletons that Everton and Forest’s situations have been a totting up of losses over 3 years as submitted in their own fucking accounts and seeing whether that total is higher or lower than the permitted losses over that time period. They are therefore admitting guilt as the numbers are ripped straight from the audited accounts that they submitted.

In contrast, City’s accounts do not show losses greater than the permitted value. The allegation is that the accounts themselves are plain wrong due to fraud. City are therefore not admitting guilt as they maintain that the allegations are false. It’s really quite straightforward therefore to understand why City’s case has not reached its conclusion yet but even when you explain this, nobody is interested in listening. Cunts the lot of them.
Don't the scum accounts show losses higher than those permitted over the last 3 years? If so where are the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.