PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

1711051462077.png

I'm off to the Transfer Forum now....hope these rumours about Bruno Guimarães are true, he should only cost us around £100m !, Paqueta only £85m ! and Connor Gallagher a snip at £15m.

What about City !

Not only that but the development of Sheikh Mansour's business has made a near deserted part of Manchester a hotbed of investment and enterprise. We can rightly be thankful for this and hopefully it will be recognised by others at large as being of benefit to the North West as a whole and maybe as a guide to others as how it should be done. Even scruffy Jim is thinking along these lines except that he still wants taxpayers money to do it.

Not only that but the development of Sheikh Mansour's business has made a near deserted part of Manchester a hotbed of investment and enterprise. We can rightly be thankful for this and hopefully it will be recognised by others at large as being of benefit to the North West as a whole and maybe as a guide to others as how it should be done. Even scruffy Jim is thinking along these lines except that he still wants taxpayers money to do it.
If scruffy Jim gets taxpayers money to invest in a new stadium, then I think there would be mass protest from people who work in the medical and education field where a lack of investment is far more needed than some football stadium that could be built out of his own pocket! The fact Andy burnham supports his idea says it all about him as a mayor for me! He is terrible that Andy burnham! He just creeps on other peoples ideas! Waits for the media reaction and the jumps on the side that is in the majority usually! I think the mayor should be that guy who sets up park life every year! He seems to speak a lot of sense in regards to Manchester and business, plus he is from here not like burnham

Nick Harris. Seriously, that twister of words. I imagine what @Prestwich_Blue meant, if he did indeed say that, was that the Etihad sponsorship money came from two sources: Etihad's marketing budget and the majority from central funds. It's all explained in the CAS award.

Take a few deep breaths and relax.
Yep. @Prestwich_Blue has said for years that the balance of the money came from ADEC ever since he found the info in the documents relating to the Open Skies dispute*, and ADEC is a perfectly legitimate source for those funds. David Conn even nicked that info from PB and stuck it in an article. Somewhat hilariously, the info was in the public domain (granted you’d need to know where to look) long before UEFA decided to slap us with a 2 year ban.

*Interestingly, the Open Skies dispute involved - amongst other things - American-owned airlines taking their bat and ball home about Emirati airlines receiving state funding. Sound familiar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.