PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This all smacks of pRick Parry and his scouse big picture via the back door.

City are the big fish they are hoping to land but in the meantime they are getting to work on the smaller fry to ensure the bottom half of the league is of equal strength to the European Leagues i.e. Championship level. This will mean squads and wage bills at the cartel clubs can be trimmed whilst fans are price gouged and yes City are very much part of the latter.

let the profits roll in !
pRick Parry. The man that instigated the Premier League and is now whining about the chasm between the money earned by the Premier League and that of the EFL of which he is the chairman.

He's reaping what he sowed over 30 years ago.

The police, the HMRC, Trading Standards and the SFO should have done their dawn raids on the club, the personnel involved, the sponsors connected with us.
If this is fraud on an industrial scale, and believe me the twats in the press and on social media believe it is, then I can categorically say that we would have been raided by now.

It's as simple as that.

We haven't even had a text, a call or a knock on the door.

What does that tell you?
BrOwN ENvEloPES!

I’ve got a 50/50 mix of Forest and Leicester fans to deal with, the last few days have been bad enough!
God help you mate.

TBF, the Leicester fans at work see FFP for what it is. Slapped down to the championship by the redshirts, for having the bare faced cheek to actually win the Premier League.

Think it could all unravel pretty quickly now. Possibly within weeks. These things can sometimes take on a momentum of their own.

Think Masters could be gone pretty soon too. Fucking useless ****.

Not sure Masters will go he must have the backing of the 3 red tops +1 who basically employed him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.