PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's ridiculous. The funniest and I would say the most ridiculous thing is, when their own club has been found guilty and punished, their anger is directed ...at us!! "What about City???" They cry like a fucking child caught doing something wrong and bleating little Tommy down the road does worse, why should I be punished? Fuck them all!
It's just envy, pure and simple envy. I bet each and every one of those bitter 115er fans of other clubs would take our hands off if given the chance of swapping places with us. Anyone who said they would not would be lying.

God help you mate.

TBF, the Leicester fans at work see FFP for what it is. Slapped down to the championship by the redshirts, for having the bare faced cheek to actually win the Premier League.

It’s taken a fair bit of educating theForest fans, they’re similar for hating ffp but for some reason, they lump us in with the rest of the big clubs rather than see it as something that was put in place to try and stop us being competitive in the first place.

Have to say though, neither the Forest or Leicester fans have been anywhere near as bad as Evertons…

That mate, is fucking inspired!

And two fingers up to the tragedy chanting bollocks.
Tragedy chanting. Where in that chant is any reference to Hillsborough mentioned? The main body of that chant is about is the absolute refusal of Liverpool accepting any blame for 39 lives lost at Heysel, blaming others instead. Also the refusal to condemn Luis Suarez for racially abusing Patrice Evra instead having their players wear t-shirt in support of him. Also the support of Michael Shields despite him being convicted of dropping a slab of concrete on a fans head during one of their European away games.

The dictionary should have the following definition:

Scouser: A grief hungry, self righteous, self pitying, persecution complexed person. A person who is offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.