PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If Manchester City are found to be proven guilty of these charges (100% believe we won't be btw), i'm not going to care one jot. Because what would Sheikh Mansour be guilty of; investing money into his own football club in a way that a corrupt organisation wasn't happy with. It's not exactly the crime of the century, nor is it even heinous.

An owner wanting to invest their own money in their own business but it was against the (new) rules. Oh my goodness the shame and disgust I would feel. How could I honestly hold my head up high and respect the man any more? "Cheats!" when other clubs have spent more with less success over the same time period, so clearly money isn't the defining factor for success.

Some are acting like he's stolen money, embezzeled it, then used that money to fund underhanded deals, that City were incapable of making £30m transfer deals. We've had smart, business savvy, orchestrators on our board, who've gone after the right targets, given them the best facilities and had patience for it to work.

That's been the secrecy to City's success, not the funding.
I think you don’t understand how serious it is

Honestly you need to bite back. I respond to what they say. If someone called me a cheat I’d probalem snarl at them and scream “what do you know about anything you fuck rag bellend.

I’m 71 in May with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pulmonary Fibrosis but I’ve never stood and taken crap from anybody. I ware my City bob hat every day you could say I almost use it as bait. I live in Worsley but use to travel all over Manchester and Salford when I was working, I’m always ready for some rag twat to mouth off.
If they mouth off aggressively they’ll get it back at least 2 fold.

Just back from Tesco saw a tesco worker with shorts on showing his rag tatt. I said 'you've got some shit on your leg' he didnt something and my missus gave me a dirty look lol

Any statement of assurances from the club will not change a damn thing that we still have ongoing case.

If the club have make statement it will be on the day that we will be (hopefully) cleared from any charges once for all.
Do you really think people will think it changes anything?
A bit of empathy with the supporters and a reiteration to bolster a now weary fanbase, is all some are suggesting. Not to enter witness protection or cut a plea bargain.

Brilliant and spot on. He's taken the best product in world football and ruined it. If it carries on in this way English clubs will be championship level once more in Europe. As for a regulator, if whoever is appointed does as good a job as the absolute fuckwits running the country football really is fucked.
The PL’s management is just a repeat of the FA’s incompetence. Has the Burns Report been implemented yet? No need to answer, it’s only 15 or 20 years since then, give them a chance. Blazers to the left of them……..

Just back from Tesco saw a tesco worker with shorts on showing his rag tatt. I said 'you've got some shit on your leg' he didnt something and my missus gave me a dirty look lol
Fuckinell do you ever go to the shops without getting into a rumble with other fans!! Haha!
I just fill my basket without feeling the need to interact with any other ****, especially anyone wearing a utd or liverpool shirt!

Brilliant and spot on. He's taken the best product in world football and ruined it. If it carries on in this way English clubs will be championship level once more in Europe. As for a regulator, if whoever is appointed does as good a job as the absolute fuckwits running the country football really is fucked.
Maybe the redshirts are happy with that. As long as the American owners can keep sucking on the teat of premier league football and getting their dividends, they'll be happy.

Do you really think people will think it changes anything?
A bit of empathy with the supporters and a reiteration to bolster a now weary fanbase, is all some are suggesting. Not to enter witness protection or cut a plea bargain.

I already bombarded and weary by my own reds shite dominated family calling our club cheats every single day.

Any honeyed statement from the club will not change a damn thing about my situation. My family will still talk shite about our club regardless if our club makes any statement or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.