PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL case looks even weaker when you consider that CAS accepted the emails as admissable evidence but also accepted they provided a "distorted impression" because the so-called leaked emails (published by Der Spiegl) were only selected extracts of emails and one of those emails was actually two emails copied and pasted together. It is also included in the CAS report that the six leaked emails were a tiny part of a cache of 5.5m documents from City which had been illegally hacked. Since the CAS case Pinto the hacker has admitted exortion and hacking charges and is still under investigation for further offences. Given this backdrop surely the PL would be crazy to try and build a case on any of the emails which in any case don't provide any evidence of wrongdoing. Why has the PL seemingly ignored the result of the CAS case?
Tebas once said something along the lines of” uefa couldn’t charge due to the time barred issues but the premier league has no time restrictions”. We know the uk statute of limitations applies.

If you take his words at face value and apply them in real terms then the premier league have been accosted into believing that we “got away with it” and they can bang us to rights on the new emails or the time element that uefa could not explore.

So the clubs against us have briefed masters on the next course of action. The 115 covers everything incase something was missed by the uefa cunts.

theres an article floating about this morning saying we should have a 690 point deduction and be relegated, but heres the kicker when we get back in to the prem each time we start on negative 690 points so you start the season already relegated and then work the points off......

Crazy how much people are desperate for city to be found guilty. It really does show mob mentality is not just in person but is digital too.

The dippers who write this stuff have no sense of perspective. A few allegations of financial wrongdoing vs 39 killed and 600 injured as a direct consequence of their fans misbehaviour! Perspective hey…. And we are the bad guys.

Tebas once said something along the lines of” uefa couldn’t charge due to the time barred issues but the premier league has no time restrictions”. We know the uk statute of limitations applies.

If you take his words at face value and apply them in real terms then the premier league have been accosted into believing that we “got away with it” and they can bang us to rights on the new emails or the time element that uefa could not explore.

So the clubs against us have briefed masters on the next course of action. The 115 covers everything incase something was missed by the uefa cunts.

Around this time Tebas and Gill became very good mates… if I recall.

Maybe, just maybe the whole purpose of this Man City witch-hunt is to stall City's Worldwide fan acquisition as some foreign fans may think twice about jumping on the 'cheaters bandwagon' just in case. The red shirts aren't bothered if the FA burn in the process, in fact it makes it easier to form a lucrative breakaway league.

Ish. Although they said one of the emails gave a distorted impression, they also said it didn’t affect the veracity of Uefa’s case. We pretty much said they were genuine, Widdowson did directly.

The leaked emails post CAS would need explaining. I’m just not sure why the same explanation wouldn’t still be valid if that’s all they’ve got.
City eventually confirmed the veracity of the emails with the evidence they provided anyway. The point is that the emails were carefully selected by Der Spiegl to show City in an apparently bad light. They published very selective extracts of those six emails. Over five million of City's documents were hacked but just six random emails, some dating back before FFP existed, were published and at least one of them had been doctored. CAS accepted their veracity as emails with the caveats they stated but then dismissed them totally as evidence of any wrongdoing. Yet apparently the PL are re-visiting them.

And then the light bulb moment came, when Masters and the Premier league realised what evidence they really have to work with.

City eventually confirmed the veracity of the emails with the evidence they provided anyway. The point is that the emails were carefully selected by Der Spiegl to show City in an apparently bad light. They published very selective extracts of those six emails. Over five million of City's documents were hacked but just six random emails, some dating back before FFP existed, were published and at least one of them had been doctored. CAS accepted their veracity as emails with the caveats they stated but then dismissed them totally as evidence of any wrongdoing. Yet apparently the PL are re-visiting them.
The email you say was doctored and was actually bolted together with another email from a previous year to make it look worse than it actually was.

Last edited:
MARTIN SAMUEL: Fair play? To the Premier League's gang of four, that means a ban on dreamers like Jack Walker https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...rtin-Samuel.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Try this.
I've shared that TEN YEAR OLD article with various LCFC fans, a Blackburn fan & a West Ham fan this morning and it's fair to say the penny is finally dropping.

I've also shared it with a Rag & dipper or two - not a fucking word.

I suggest we all share the fuck out of this and mobilise others to do so. If it's down to Bluemoon to start the revolution, so be it.

Let's have it...

Yes I agree. It’s worth saying they did say that Uefa were right to bring the case and we agreed with that too. Ultimately though, they had no proof outside of the leaked emails and that wasn’t anywhere near enough given what we provided in response.

With the PL, I know there were more leaked emails after CAS but the principle still remains the same. If that’s all they’ve got too, I’d be amazed tbh, although at the same time I really don’t know what else they could have.
They could have leprosy, well they may feel they have, when it all falls to pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.