PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have we been given a date yet? I try to avoid the sensationalism by the media. (& the up and downism on here) ;-)
So I’m in ignorance. :-)
Last update from Tolmie was that we should know the date of the hearing by June.

Projectriver put a timeline up ages ago and my take on where it might be now is:

Hearing date announced in June

Hearing in early autumn

Judgement released around this time next year

Appeals by either party to be concluded by the end of 2025

Nigel Clough *could* replace Pep Guardiola?

Football 365 have actually managed to outdo themselves with that pearler. :-)

They're not even hiding the fact they're a desperate clickbait outfit taking the piss. The sad thing is that people are actually buying it too!
A fool/s and his money are easily parted.

I'm probably missing the point, but doesn't 'fair market value' apply to sponsorships, not manager/player remuneration?

Yes. I meant that more as in the renumeration. If we were paying Mancini an acceptable amount at the time just from us, then unless we were also paying Al Jaziras wage to him too, I’d argue there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s got sod all to do with the PL.

Yes. I meant that more as in the renumeration. If we were paying Mancini an acceptable amount at the time just from us, then unless we were also paying Al Jaziras wage to him too, I’d argue there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s got sod all to do with the PL.
What rules define 'acceptable' remuneration though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.