PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In any litigation if a case ‘resolves’ it usually means it’s settled without a contest. Interesting as I can’t see City not contesting any serious allegation. Of course may just be Masters using the word without any real thought

I think it’s the latter, he comes across as someone who is a bit incompetent. Christ I hope our lot win these next 5 games so we can get him back on the pitch at the Etihad and watch him squirm handing over the premier league title again.

I think it’s the latter, he comes across as someone who is a bit incompetent. Christ I hope our lot win these next 5 games so we can get him back on the pitch at the Etihad and watch him squirm handing over the premier league title again.
"I'd like to congratulate Manchester City on this historic achievement...oh, and did I mention?...we've dropped the charges"

What the actual fuck! Kids being indoctrinated by their parents, just like religion & politics. UnFuckinBelievable!
I told her they are jealous that their parents teams don’t win anymore. Well I didn’t quite put it like that. A few colourful words were included and I want names of the little shits. Rolled her eyes at me lol. Nearly went into rant mode. Settled by telling her that we are innocent until the case is complete and that no matter what they say we have never murdered anyone.

Good character building being a city fan. Always has been -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.