PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Near future?
Like next month near future?

Oh, it's in October of this year and will go on for months near future?

Tell you what, let's just release it now as city look threatening and releasing it now will shit on their parade!

Don't you jyst love the red cartel British media.

Shitheads the lot of em.

I told her they are jealous that their parents teams don’t win anymore. Well I didn’t quite put it like that. A few colourful words were included and I want names of the little shits. Rolled her eyes at me lol. Nearly went into rant mode. Settled by telling her that we are innocent until the case is complete and that no matter what they say we have never murdered anyone.

Good character building being a city fan. Always has been -:)
I fully understand this with being the ONLY Blue at my company, in a sea of Rags & Dippers. During our darkest days I told them all that nothing lasts forever, & that I'd live to see the day that we finished above them in the PL. That was about the limit of my expectation & hope. Lol :-)

Never ever in my wildest dreams did I imagine the ride we've been on the last 16 years. The most I dared hope for was the aforementioned & a League Cup just so they'd remove THAT banner. I came into work one morning, & this Rag bastard had changed my desktop background picture to Rugney's overhead kick against us in the derby. I said fuck all & just left it there.

When we beat Stoke in the FA Cup Final, I came in on the Monday & the daft twat changed it back to the standard Windows desktop background, BUT I put the Rugney one back, because winning the FA Cup wasn't enough for me. After the Aguerooooooo moment a year later, he removed it again, but again I put it back. It was more painful for those daft cunts to see it meant nothing to me, than to remove it & so it remained until our computers were upgraded! :-)

You should be proud of your daughter. Encourage her to wear her shirt with the pride & dignity of being a Blue. We don't need to shout & scream about who & what we are. In my experience, this hurts the Rags more than saying anything to them...

I fully understand this with being the ONLY Blue at my company, in a sea of Rags & Dippers. During our darkest days I told them all that nothing lasts forever, & that I'd live to see the day that we finished above them in the PL. That was about the limit of my expectation & hope. Lol :-)

Never ever in my wildest dreams did I imagine the ride we've been on the last 16 years. The most I dared hope for was the aforementioned & a League Cup just so they'd remove THAT banner. I came into work one morning, & this Rag bastard had changed my desktop background picture to Rugney's overhead kick against us in the derby. I said fuck all & just left it there.

When we beat Stoke in the FA Cup Final, I came in on the Monday & the daft twat changed it back to the standard Windows desktop background, BUT I put the Rugney one back, because winning the FA Cup wasn't enough for me. After the Aguerooooooo moment a year later, he removed it again, but again I put it back. It was more painful for those daft cunts to see it meant nothing to me, than to remove it & so it remained until our computers were upgraded! :-)

You should be proud of your daughter. Encourage her to wear her shirt with the pride & dignity of being a Blue. We don't need to shout & scream about who & what we are. In my experience, this hurts the Rags more than saying anything to them...
They hate the fact I say nothing, same with the dippers, the anticipation and dread of me tearing strips off them is worse than the reality. I just smile all day knowing they’ll never get to feel like we now do as it came after such lows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.