PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There's a "journalist" (loose definition) over here called Eamonn Sweeney. He despises us with a passion.
That Heston Blumethal lookalike's bitter lies and bullshit have been frequently noted on this forum. Micropenis or routinely beaten up at school? He must fall into at least one of those categories.

TBF id buy one of those for a laugh when we get found innocent.

This is what it has come to. Absolute desperation.
Has the world forgotten that they are “dirty cheating bastards” too……even sly old us didn’t try to bury millions of pounds worth of losses against COVID, It certainly was a trick missed by us, we should just put “minor” in front on our t shirts

I hope its true and it is much needed. lo of people spent lt of time to call us guilty in tv and in written media and online for years.

time to put the them and their bosses under a bit of pressure.

If true this is perhaps the most uplifting message yet in 5067 pages of this thread.

Suggests the club are confident about the tribunal and perhaps more surprisingly the cowards who have taunted City fans may face a reckoning. I’d always assumed tha club for whatever reason would put up with it.

If true ( I’ve no reason to doubt it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.