PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

xszJM8.gif

I really don’t care if it’s the twat Goldberg or TalkSPORT or Ducker at the Telegraph but when this inevitably plays out we must take strong action to kill the lies that these twats used to defame our club . Examples must be made of these mouthy bastards who played fast and loose with the presumption of innocence in our land.

Oh this is heaven.

All these pricks casually throwing the 115 line out thinking they was clever and playing up to the mardarses from other clubs better have a good lawyer and a good explanation.

Oh, and if peeps on here hadn't realised, this also tells these pricks that we are 200% innocent of any wrongdoings.

Lovely jublee.
Why does it if the hearing hasn’t started yet?

It would be better to go after the organisations, rather than single out individuals, especially when they have multiple doing the same thing under their employment. It would avoid them playing the victim and have a longer lasting impact, from above. All in my non-expert opinion.

I see it as a warning shot, some are getting very carried away with themselves, and are just throwing fuel on the fire, the result will be less hysterical nonsense, I note that it’s reported that Simon Jordan did an about turn on FFP the other day, I wonder if the two are connected
Hopefully pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.