PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tolm is late to the party. I was told this by a source very close to our media team at the start of this year. But I was a bit dubious, as I've been caught out before by City talking the talk but not acting. So I sat on it but it seems there may be some substance. Let's hope so.
Please let this be so. So we can have a pint at the Dog and Trumpet.

Why would there need to be an exit strategy.

Announce the outcome and fucking move on.
Move on ? Fuck that I want them exposed for what they have tried doing to us , and we all know who are behind it , they're unable to compete with us on the pitch so they've tried tarnishing our achievements

Be cool. Lets keep our powder dry. We've been patient (most of us) so far. Lets not get carried away with rumours.

If it's true that the two parties are talking/negotiating, then you can be sure they will be looking at a way of prolonging the stench to our success. Maybe even a double cross. We have learnt not to trust these cheating MF over the years and I'm not going to start now.

Why would there need to be an exit strategy.

Announce the outcome and fucking move on.

The gas lighting by the media telling the world that City would end up in the national league as a result of these charges will make it very hard for people hoping for city’s demise to move on. It’s going to be fucking glorious when we can go on the onslaught with the bitter fuckers wishing us out of the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.