PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nah he's just a harmless fuckwit and sometimes quite entertaining.

Much more fun taking the likes of Jordan, Carragher and Neville off the board.
Jordan toes quite a clever line. I get the feeling he's already had legal warnings and he has made references to city's legal reps 'threatening' / warning journalists for pre emptive stuff about 115 - I suspect he's one of them.
When we do get found innocent I hope we stick any reference to 115 on the police 'tragedy chants' list just to piss all the bitter permanently offended red cunts off even more

Correct - but he also says in the thread that he thinks City will get found guilty of some charges after quoting his ‘source’ said all charges have been dropped.

If he doesn’t believe his mystery source then I dare say neither should we.

Well, possibly. I never take anything anyone one says literally, or at face value. But I would imagine this is a case of "cleared of all charges" being meant as the most serious charges, ones that could lead to sporting sanctions.

I am with you in being sceptical, but over-analysing words when we are talking about rumours or second or third hand information doesn't add much, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.