PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well that 'Jake' is still posting and has 13000 posts so presumably is well known on that forum.

I'm watching that thread as it's pretty hilarious stuff, but they all sound a bit unhinged. 'Jake' goes on to wish nice things for our owner ...

View attachment 116585

I reckon 'Jake' is about 13 years old* judging by his inability to control his anger. What a numpty.

*Either actually or mentally anyway.
So, a dipper writing about crumbling concrete and wishing that someone was under it, the irony of his post!

They are broken,I’d go as far as to say they think more about us than their own team.
And most likely crying themselves to sleep with why always us why always us..

So, a dipper writing about crumbling concrete and wishing that someone was under it, the irony of his post!
The scousers love wishing death on people. Happens all the time, even to their own players when they dare have a bad game. Their lack of self awareness is what makes them a truely disgusting fanbase.

Well that 'Jake' is still posting and has 13000 posts so presumably is well known on that forum.

I'm watching that thread as it's pretty hilarious stuff, but they all sound a bit unhinged. 'Jake' goes on to wish nice things for our owner ...

View attachment 116585

I reckon 'Jake' is about 13 years old* judging by his inability to control his anger. What a numpty.

*Either actually or mentally anyway.
The shame we brought to English and European football? I think you need to look a bit closer to home Jake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.