PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It will take them years to reach the revenue to be affected
Thing is mate , things do change in football very very quickly , Pep will be one massive void to fill , it will make Klopp leaving Liverpool look like Alan Ball screeching “I’ve got a World Cup winners medal me” when he was appointed as City’s manager , the point I’m making is our revenue could easily dip by £100m just by not qualifying for CL football when Pep eventually leaves, we have been blessed by continuous revenue through going deep into the CL year after year , someone will eventually take our place - that’s football , but our revenue will always be enough for us to compete, the stadium expansion, and 365 hotel that will service the new CO-OP arena is the foresight our owners can see, if and when the inevitable happens when Pep does leave. Our owners are on the ball for any eventuality

Underneath his analysis on twitter someone asks if it's the smaller clubs/PL trying to reign in the big six.

He actually says this is only going to affect "one or two of the big six", and says that it's being driven by "one of the big six". Given who voted, it's either Liverpool, Arsenal, or Spurs. Which isn't much of a surprise.
+1 is my bet

That Jordan fucker has just done a 360 when it come to ffp. He now claims that he was wrong and that ffp is not fair and was brought in by the cartel to stop competition.

Where the fuck is City’s apology? For years they have flayed the club live on YouTube.
Just waiting on RAWK and Redcafe confirming he’s been brown enveloped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.