PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s amazing how one piece of info comes out about a few possible letters to journalists and all of a sudden all this other ‘bullshit’ comes out
My mate said…
I heard…
People then start going with it like it’s gospel
It’s all a load of shite much as I wish it was true
Exactly why i thought long n hard before posting …

But how much of that has simply spriralled from the first pieces of information (which I think came from Tolmie?). That information was just that the club are very confident, something which they've maintained from the start of all this and in any case unlikely to come out and say "yeah we might be fucked here".

It seems to me loads have jumped on the back of the initial post and are hedging their bets in pretending to know something and consequently it's getting even more people excited.

Consider me skeptical.

Possibly, but my spider senses have noticed a slight change in narrative in (some of) the press, then Masters coming out with "the case will resolve itself", then the TH tweets about City LBAs followed by a marked shift in tone from some "journalists" and then finally some more optimistic news on possible outcomes.

Right to be sceptical, of course, but there just seems to have been a change. What it means is any fucker's guess :)

The hearing date won't be announced, will it?

Possibly not officially but it was suggested that it would take place in November. Richard Masters said the hearing will be in “the near future”. He did mention that a date had been set but surely given the lengthy nature of a case like this it will be impossible to keep the hearing date quiet.

Agreed but its a common misconception they just want to take the money, say, for the full trial.
Well you’d hope the brief fee was enough to keep them from sweeping the streets, without the need for any refreshers…

It goes on, of course it does, but it’s the the exception that proves the rule imo. Outrageous that some cunts take the money and don’t do the best for the punter. Absolute fucking lowlife.

Well you’d hope the brief fee was enough to keep them from sweeping the streets, without the need for any refreshers…

It goes on, of course it does, but it’s the the exception that proves the rule imo. Outrageous that some cunts take the money and don’t do the best for the punter. Absolute fucking lowlife.

Lawyers, eh? We accountants would never do that .....

It’s amazing how one piece of info comes out about a few possible letters to journalists and all of a sudden all this other ‘bullshit’ comes out
My mate said…
I heard…
People then start going with it like it’s gospel
It’s all a load of shite much as I wish it was true
Yep. Absolutely staggering the amount of people who believe this shite

Possibly, but my spider senses have noticed a slight change in narrative in (some of) the press, then Masters coming out with "the case will resolve itself", then the TH tweets about City LBAs followed by a marked shift in tone from some "journalists" and then finally some more optimistic news on possible outcomes.

Right to be sceptical, of course, but there just seems to have been a change. What it means is any fucker's guess :)

Exactly. Connect the dots and it all makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.