PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would absolutely luvitt if he was right

We all knew they were lies, It was all about mudding our great name to take the gloss of being the best club in the world,
It was the Scum red top media being fed and their muppet fans loved it,

Manchester City Must not let this be brushed under the carpet and if the stories are true about Goldbrigde and Others on YouTube being issued then Sky, TNT, BBC, Pundits should also be Issued and served

If something has permanence, it is libel even if it is just the spoken word recorded.
Equally, slander is not necessarily just spoken defamation. For example if I wrote incorrectly "xxxxx is a paedo and a thief" in the snow because the snow would melt and leave no permanent record it would be classed as slander. (Courtesy of my 6th form General Studies programme back in the day).

I agree it’s unlikely but enough of a risk for people to think they should maybe tone it down & say I was only joking.

Any news about Harris? I’ve not seen or heard anything since recently.
I hope someone has dressed him up in a gimp suit and locked him in someone's cellar and the owner of said cellar charges anyone a quid a minute to come and kick the living daylights out of him.

You see you goggled eyed prick, this vitriol is caused by you writing and tweeting your fucked up view about my club and talking absolute shite.

You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Lots of positive information over the last week. I keep it very simple myself…

Positive city news - I will choose to believe it, don’t care if it’s from a bot on FB/twatter.

Why? Why not! The negative shit towards the club is disproportional and down right nasty.

I don’t actually think we have done anything wrong apart from trying to get around a few rules that were only designed to stop us competing. Every single club is bending the rules to serve themselves. The only difference with city is that we have dominated and won everything multiple times. It doesn’t look good for the competition so they have decided to throw dirt and it has worked to a certain extent.

We might never clear our name but anyone who cant accept the verdict if it goes in our favour is not worth engaging with.

Like every blue on here I look forward to the day the charges fall. I would like it to be this summer if possible, might be a tad unrealistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.