PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's the point you clown. The target audience, the morons that lap up that shit on a regular basis, will have come away from that with their prejudices bolstered and a golden opportunity to put our side of things has gone begging.

You've just described yourself.

Their target audience is you. Get you listening, get you angry, get you talking about it.

I don't normally watch Talksport but I will give it a look when @projectriver 's piece is up.

Will say this, though. It's a little unfair to expect him to defend City in an environment which isn't controllable, but one could expect mistruths to be corrected. No idea yet if that happened. I am sure he did his best to do that, difficult though it is.

That's the point you clown. The target audience, the morons that lap up that shit on a regular basis, will have come away from that with their prejudices bolstered and a golden opportunity to put our side of things has gone begging.
But mate does this really matter, the target audience don’t give a shit in any City view regardless.
Personally it’s all background noise until conclusion of the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.