PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That well known, highly unsuccessful, live broadcaster with his own TV show on ITV?
I once saw him interrogate a guy that was peddling some nonsense about testing his eyesight by driving his Mrs and kid to a local beauty spot and Peston ended up looking stupid!

That may well be true, but I’d be surprised that anyone would regard that as an insult
Depends on the environment.

If you're on a national radio station with two motor mouths like JW and SJ with a clear agenda to push, you could get shown up.

Irrespective of what Talksport want, he's on there with a golden opportunity to present a positive view of our situation and Simon Jordan, keeps butting in with lies that are easily countered and Stefan is too slow to react and too moderate to fight back.
You mean make stuff up, neither nor us know ? What did Jordan say that was a lie?

FFS

Today was the perfect opportunity for Stefan to leave Pinky and Perky stunned and speechless and to convert hundreds of thousands of listeners who are fans of rival clubs into stalwart supporters of our club.

He fucked it up big style ...

Irrespective of what Talksport want, he's on there with a golden opportunity to present a positive view of our situation and Simon Jordan, keeps butting in with lies that are easily countered and Stefan is too slow to react and too moderate to fight back.
That's not what he is on there for or what he is paid to do.
He may well do that when not on duty but 9-5, he is there to present facts using his knowledge and background.
I didn't listen today.
What lies did Simon tell that stefan didn't correct?

Give over, and go and lie down in a dark room FFS

yeah sure, that's you in the corner... picking up votes like a Tory in Oldham - send the TS twatz a text, in fact, no, volunteer to go on and set the record straight
I get it Stefan is your hero he can do no wrong.

Do either of you think that when the discussion turned to City, Stefan did us any favours?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter; thanks to our experts on here, Stefan included, I'm reasonably confident we will prevail and the PL will not be able to make the case against us.

In the court of public opinion it does matter.

That battle was lost a long time ago. The so called court of public opinion is just full.of rags, dippers and Arsenal fans mainly. Oh and a few from Everton and Forest who have openly admitted breaking the rules but who's brain dead fans still shouting, "What about City, wahhhhhh!" The rest are just jealous morons who have finally cottoned on that ffp was invented to.keep them in their place as cannon fodder. They were stitched up prior to it anyway, but the dream of finding a rich owner like we did and getting success as a result has now died too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.