PL Pre-Season Thread

From what i saw maureen had them attacking,he'll revert to type for the season
does anyone know if PEG has ever instructed his teams to go all out attack?
i can,t think of any right back to Porto, but i didn,t follow his time in Spain and Italy that closely..
If he has decided to abandon his favoured style of (dull but efficent ) play, to fit in with the scums ethos of entertainment we could be in for a right old laugh this season.
5 goal thriller in shanghai...now" Thats Entertainment"

Perfect.

Will follow the Portsmouth (I'm local atm) and Celtic (for Roberts) games. Interested to see how Leicester do this season.
it will be very interesting how leicester do this season.
5000/1 to win the league last season after finishing 14th..wonder what odds they are now,as champions?
very interesting...

Roberts starts against Leicester:

Subs:

Roberts up against a fairly strong Leicester team, worth a watch. Its on Sky Sports 1 for those that don't know.

i can,t think of any right back to Porto, but i didn,t follow his time in Spain and Italy that closely..
If he has decided to abandon his favoured style of (dull but efficent ) play, to fit in with the scums ethos of entertainment we could be in for a right old laugh this season.
I thought his first Chelsea team were good to watch. Mind you, my opinion could have been coloured by the fact that they were challenging them cunts in Trafford.

I would think he is trying to play better football but a few defeats and he will shit his pants and get the bus out

Mahrez opens the scoring right at the start of the 2nd half, bends it top corner, good finish.

1-1, great finish from O'Connell the Celtic defender, Roberts involved at the start of the attack.

Noticed Stones is playing against that lot, surprised Everton are still using him as part of their pre-season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.