PL Squads 23/24 Notable Omissions

I haven't counted every team, but from first glance looks like we've got the smallest squad again this season. 24 including the U21's named although they haven't included Oscar Bobb who we assume is firmly part of the first team squad

In comparison

Arsenal 29 (inc 4 U21's)
Liverpool 25 (3 U21's)
Chelsea 32 (11 U21's)
United 30 (5 U21's)
Newcastle 28 (3 U21's)
Spurs 28 (4 U21's)

I haven't counted every team, but from first glance looks like we've got the smallest squad again this season. 24 including the U21's named although they haven't included Oscar Bobb who we assume is firmly part of the first team squad

In comparison

Arsenal 29 (inc 4 U21's)
Liverpool 25 (3 U21's)
Chelsea 32 (11 U21's)
United 30 (5 U21's)
Newcastle 28 (3 U21's)
Spurs 28 (4 U21's)
Yet all we’ll hear all season is our unlimited squad resources on our way to four in a row.

Why is Darko Churlinov of Burnley a notable ommision? I've never heard of the fucker.
Having looked him up on Wiki, there's nothing notable about him at all, apart from his unusual name.
I guess because they paid £4m and a nice wedge to get him to swap Bundesliga for the Championship and have now binned him off in 12 months….

A bit scattergun.

The main reason that we have a small squad is because that is what Pep wants.
He could easily have bolstered it with a few of the younger players that went out on loan like McAtee and THB.
What we do have though is very high quality players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.