Place your bets

Re: Pick one

dachoosen1 said:
Yeah its going to be hard to replace Bobby!
No, it is hard to sign new coach who will satisfy level of club ambitions, not to replace Mancini. If Mancini did his job, we will not be in this situation.

Mancini achieved something in the past, but with budget what he had, it is not near to be enough.

Most impressive team I have seen is Bayern Munich so I'd go Heynckes, and he's available too

I like Pellegrini too. I didn't know anything about him until his name was mentioned recently, but on reading up he has done very well with smaller teams like Malaga and Villareal. And he has managed and done OK at Real madrid.

Klopp is clearly a top manager, but an unrealistic target. Mourinho would be a success I'm sure, but not sure for how long and he may already have a done deal with CFC.

AVB signed Adebayor .... that in itself shows that he shouldn't be in the list for bad decision making.

Herr Klump is my choice. Though, will either be Pellegrini, Mourinho or Benitez cos of their CL record mostly, which the club want success in.

Would like a manager that can chew his food without poppin in false teeth. but there you have it i'm easy to please. :)

SuperYaya said:
I'm on board for Pellegrini now. Wouldn't hate Mourinho though.

This for me as well. Reseached into Pellegrini last few days and think its a no brainer to be honest. Love Mourinho though but I think he will be going Chelsea.

Marvin said:
Most impressive team I have seen is Bayern Munich so I'd go Heynckes, and he's available too

Klopp is clearly a top manager, but an unrealistic target. Mourinho would be a success I'm sure, but not sure for how long and he may already have a done deal with CFC.
Yes, Heynckes is available and Rummenigge gave him before few days publicly in one article advice to retire, we all know why he did that. That mean that his retirement decision is still not there. So I think that he will be first and best choice to go after him.

We need to send Heynckes offer what he cannot refuse!

Klopp is also excellent, but he already turn down one offer to leave Dortmund.

If we cannot get one of those two, than third target must be Mourinho, but we all know, that guy is not able to be on one plaice more than few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.