Plan for sunday

mancity89

Take the anger of being out of the uefa cup out on west brom (a good dicking) make us 100% safe from the drop and get back on track for that 7th spot

sound like a plan?

mancity89 said:
Take the anger of being out of the uefa cup out on west brom (a good dicking) make us 100% safe from the drop and get back on track for that 7th spot

sound like a plan?

I reckon the injuries list has increased after last night - Zabby is most probably out, Komp was playing with injections.

Just hope SWP makes it back in time.

I think the rest of the squad will be very tired after last night.

Citytillidie69 said:
mancity89 said:

sound like a plan?

I reckon the injuries list has increased after last night - Zabby is most probably out, Komp was playing with injections.

Maybe but SWP could be back and de Jong and Boji will be fresh. Petrov might get a game as well

The Fat el Hombre said:
Citytillidie69 said:
mancity89 said:

sound like a plan?

Maybe but SWP could be back and de Jong and Boji will be fresh. Petrov might get a game as well

You know in all the excitement of last night, I had forgot about Bon Jovi - great stuff.

baldybouncer said:
I'll be very angry if I see Elano on the bench even though he's fit to play

i would hate to see hughes play 2/3 defensive mids against this lot...play kompany and zab in the back four...
swp-ireland-dejong-elano-roninho accross midfield with bellers/stidge up top

if he plays micah and dunne with 2 centre mids i cant see him dropping any other player

mancity89 said:

sound like a plan?

Nah, we'll go 1 up after 30 secs then end up losing 3-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.