Planning a real CITY welcome for shrek on April 28

kevodevo

I think we should Ll put heads together to plan a real welcome party for shrek the wigged cheat. Humiliate the fool well and truly so any suggestions?

kevodevo said:
I think we should Ll put heads together to plan a real welcome party for shrek the wigged cheat. Humiliate the fool well and truly so any suggestions?
Suggest we do nothing but back City team

Rooney is a player who plays better when he's pumped up.

colleen's face photoshopped onto a mahoosive naked body and printed off as a banner?

massive a3/a2 signs of rooney put onto shrek?

air rifles given to everyone before the game, unlimited caps (my choice...)

just warming it up as sounds like a bit of fun as well as a chance to really wind wooney up

The only way to hurt a footballer, is to hammer them on the field of play. Everything outside of the white lines is a circus.

Marvin said:
kevodevo said:
Suggest we do nothing but back City team

Rooney is a player who plays better when he's pumped up.

like he did for Engerland in South Africa.....your own fans booing ,your modern day scummer

Ardwick AFC said:
The only way to hurt a footballer, is to hammer them on the field of play. Everything outside of the white lines is a circus.

Nowt wrong with a bit of sport though eh !

The cookie monster said:
Unknown_Genius said:
We all turn up wearing Shrek masks?
Must admit someone has said this before,think they said they were 50p or a £1..

Can you imagine if the whole stadium wore them.
That would be funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.