plastic city fan

silkblue

of which i admit i now am ! although i did attend our last european quater final ! lol . lucky enough to get tickets this morning level 1 row bb is this right on the touchline ?

silkblue said:
of which i admit i now am ! although i did attend our last european quater final ! lol . lucky enough to get tickets this morning level 1 row bb is this right on the touchline ?

Touchline seats aren't that great IMO.

And welcome.

silkblue said:
Yes - you have to keep standing up to let the assistant run past.

Actually it's at the back of the lower tier. You will stay dry if it rains.

Silkblue - you're not Tom Rance by any chance are you?

just glad to be there wherever the seats are bb isnt the front row though is it ? and i`m no "rag" smartie i was there to see those "rags" sent down in 73 !

silkblue said:
just glad to be there wherever the seats are bb isnt the front row though is it ? and i`m no "rag" smartie i was there to see those "rags" sent down in 73 !
It's just a BlueMoon thing, you can't be a member without being called a rag! ;)

silkblue said:
your on row 28 - good view.

I'm on row BB in 117, best seats in the house if you ask me, never get rained on, noise carries well, can get to bogs and back quick...Just have to put up with the div in front moaning all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.