plastics

To the OP, who knows I'm a Salford lad who moved to Hull but went in Division 2 and before - I struggled for years with the feeling that I wasn't properly commited because I couldn't afford to go too many times. I've finally realised that my effort in taking my lads to games is worthwhile AS LONG AS THEY'RE HAPPY and that their belief in the cause is worth a thousand tickets.

I live in London now, always kept quiet about supporting city and never go to games, but since we won the FA Cup and the league I'm like the worlds biggest blue - what a plastic twat.

de niro said:
could you travel 200/300 miles most weeks all in the persuit of glory? i mean that takes some doing, time and money wise.is glory really that important?
credit to them cos i couldn't do it, i only put myself through what i do because i'm an ingrained mancunian and have a blue heart.
i wonder what they'll do when there is no glory to persue?

Just dont worry about it mate, let them do what they want with there own time and money

As I clicked onto this thread, I could hear my three year old downstairs. He was kicking his ball around the kitchen and screaming, "Aguerroooo!"
He's not from Manchester.
His mam, dad and older brother (all City fans, too) are not from Manchester.
Now, my dillema is this: I've been a glory-hunting plastic for over thirty five years, so I could care less what any other blue thinks of me but him...
... you know, technically, he's only been supporting City since after the takeover!!!
Should I go downstairs and take the ball off of him?
Or should I tell anyone who has a problem with him supporting City that his father paid HIS dues and all and they can go and f**k themselves.

Oooh, it's toughie!

;)

450 mile roundtrip, midweeks and all....

Definitely a plastic Glory Hunter... nice to see you at West Ham, Amsterdam and Madrid Bill!!

mad4city said:
As I clicked onto this thread, I could hear my three year old downstairs. He was kicking his ball around the kitchen and screaming, "Aguerroooo!"
He's not from Manchester.
His mam, dad and older brother (all City fans, too) are not from Manchester.
Now, my dillema is this: I've been a glory-hunting plastic for over thirty five years, so I could care less what any other blue thinks of me but him...
... you know, technically, he's only been supporting City since after the takeover!!!
Should I go downstairs and take the ball off of him?
Or should I tell anyone who has a problem with him supporting City that his father paid HIS dues and all and they can go and f**k themselves.

Oooh, it's toughie!

;)

rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.