Player (and manager) threads

This is why I love this forum. I liked the idea originally, but, couldn't keep up with the many differ sub topics in each thread. Now I can focus on what interests me about a player.

I agree as far as the players are concerned. I don't think it should apply to the Pep thread as that actually is a "subject" in its own right. Its long winded and often goes off at a tangent, but that's because the subject matter is dragging on. But despite that its probably the most important issue affecting City at this time.

Personally I liked each player having their own thread. It stopped comments getting lost in the post match thread and also stopped us having a hundred new threads made for every little thing that happened. Sure there were trolls and arguments but that probably could have been dealt with better by the mods. But we'll see how this new change goes.

How about introducing sub topics into the player threads?

So you click on Yaya's thread then get the option of opening the "Yaya is brilliant" thread, or the "Yaya is lazy" thread, or "Yaya's agent is a tool" thread, or the "It's Yaya's birthday" thread, or the "Yaya can only play in an 8 man midfield" thread, or the Yaya punched my gran" thread etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.