Player & Manager of the Month

As a non british i wonder why people in England care at all about this RANDOM awards?! This is nothing.

Pep will never win it,he isn't the media darling and everyone is waiting for him to fail,talksport this morning say the wheels are going to come off over the next month and we will be clinging onto 4th place
Haha absolute cretins at TalkShite.
The day they actually back us and give credit is the day I'll start to question my sanity. Expect nothing more from Murdoch and Co.

why are people getting in a shit about klopp winning?

Liverpool thrashed the current Champions, won at Chelsea and thrashed Hull. 9 out of 9 pts, scored 11, conceded 3
City won at United and Swansea and beat Bournemouth at home. 9 out of 9, scored 9 conceded 2.

there was very little to choose between them. who cares.
Correct. Little between us and them but they probably edged it for the utterly meaningless awards

Victimpool will soon be banging on about it being 'their year' again.
Let's just keep taking the games one at a time and hopefully bagging 3 points per game. We will see who is the winner at the end.
Don't give a monkeys about how many goals, as my grandad used to say, 'as long as we score 1 more than they do'.

Henderson goal of the month , Klopp manager of the month , atmosphere of the month , biggest football stand of the month , and John Aldridge pissed up pundit of the month , but lets see were they are when the pots are handed out in May , their players will be f*cked by xmas with Klippity Klopps pressing game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.