Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
More concerned about the leak..been a tight ship recently and now stories emerging ala Mancinis last season.
Agree, not a good sign that somebody is talking. Be one of the ones out in the summer.

On the other hand, its a good sign that people are showing a bit of passion for the cause in the dressing room.

Oh, and its the mirror, so the whole thing could be a heap of made up bollocks too.

cleavers said:
forevermancity said:
More concerned about the leak..been a tight ship recently and now stories emerging ala Mancinis last season.
Agree, not a good sign that somebody is talking. Be one of the ones out in the summer.

On the other hand, its a good sign that people are showing a bit of passion for the cause in the dressing room.

Oh, and its the mirror, so the whole thing could be a heap of made up bollocks too.
All from a frothing Darren Lewis, no less.

Argument at half time over a shite performance? Specifically one player's shite back pass vs one player bottling a tackle? Nowt major is it?

Back it up with an eye-catching headline, couple it with our shit season and throw in Kompany's poor form and idiots make assumptions. That's how paper's work. Genuinely can't see the fuss? Media haven't had access to our training ground for a while and we've heard nothing regarding fights and bust ups since we've been on form.

Wider context: Pellegrini's going anyway. Our players managed to get a manager booted for not saying hello in a morning and somehow ruined an FA Cup final. Reaped the rewards last year with a fresh face (and a Liverpool fuck up) yet the players' faults' have come to light again this year, just like 2012-13. Essentially no progress has been made since 2012 when Garry Cooke left. Our transfer activity has been shite.

**Unrelated - I want the bloke who sells Porto's players to sell my car. (City would probably fucking buy it).

n_mcfc said:
Argument at half time over a shite performance? Specifically one player's shite back pass vs one player bottling a tackle? Nowt major is it?

Back it up with an eye-catching headline, couple it with our shit season and throw in Kompany's poor form and idiots make assumptions. That's how paper's work. Genuinely can't see the fuss? Media haven't had access to our training ground for a while and we've heard nothing regarding fights and bust ups since we've been on form.

Wider context: Pellegrini's going anyway. Our players managed to get a manager booted for not saying hello in a morning and somehow ruined an FA Cup final. Reaped the rewards last year with a fresh face (and a Liverpool fuck up) yet the players' faults' have come to light again this year, just like 2012-13. Essentially no progress has been made since 2012 when Garry Cooke left. Our transfer activity has been shite.

**Unrelated - I want the bloke who sells Porto's players to sell my car. (City would probably fucking buy it).
Sell it to Txiki

Blue warrior said:
Vinnie can put this to bed on twitter with a tweet

Doesn't need to give a drop kick like Lewis any more oxygen than he deserves.

We all know he is well down on his best for a myriad of reasons.

Often its things outside football that may come to light later on.

Maybe MP should have dropped him a while ago but he probably is one of those traditionalists with the captain and favourite players like Yaya etc only replacing them when he knows they are a liability to the side at the time has given them time but things are not improving as has been the case with Vincent pre and post injuries this season.

It wasn't a big call in my opinion I was expecting it a long time ago and the fact it took so long is the only thing that concerned me notwithstanding MP is stubborn to a point and trusts in his decisions.

As for Lewis that drop kick gets a gid for a few minutes every Sunday here in oz and all he does is hold up papers ( opposition ones as well ) most likely because this show doesn't have a live internet feed back to the UK.

A glorified paper boy with a stupid laugh is about as good as I can portray him.

The Mirror have released the full story online. I won't quote as it largely says what's already been discussed, but it did add a few more details:

- Pellegrini sided with Fernandinho when he stepped in
- Pellegrini stepping in made Kompany even more angry and he turned on Manuel and then several other players rather than backing down
- Pellegrini's standing in the dressing room has not been affected, but Kompany has just taken a massive blow to his relations with the rest of the team

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-citys-vincent-kompany-was-5307437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... as-5307437</a>?

cleavers said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
All from a frothing Darren Lewis, no less.
As I wouldn't wipe my arse on the mirror, and don't watch shite like sunday suplement, you could have said joe bloggs and I would have had more idea.
He'd often be seen having a pop at us on ITV and the ssn newspaper reviews. Feltcher in Chief to GPC along with that other fat fucker Steve Curry(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.