Player Topic: David Silva (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I've said earlier,we need to do what Chelsea have,Benitez to "steady the ship" I dunno,but a short term leader is required,before this season slips away from us
No i dont think city will sack mp in the near future, those swalesesque days of hire and fire. Have gone

Well we might as well write this season off then now

Really?
3rd from top
Still in Europe
Good chance to turn it round in the second leg
Fa cup to come
There are clubs in a far worse state than City (Rags no Cl)
(Villa Doomed)
Mags ( Fighting for Survival)
Chelsea (Defending Champs)
Theres 4 who should be writing off their season ahead of City

Really?
3rd from top
Still in Europe
Fa cup to come
(Villa Doomed)

A lot of that is smoke and mirrors though isn't it.

So other teams are shit. That's ok then.

Does anybody seriously think we will prevent Everton scoring in the home leg. No

Are we gonna produce at Norwich. Recent performances say no.

Are our away performances good enough to win the league. Again no.

Are we good enough to win in Kiev. At the moment no.

I'm not saying we can't change things or turn things around but to blindly day everything is rosy is beyond me at the moment

Does anybody seriously think we will prevent Everton scoring in the home leg. No

I'm not saying we can't change things or turn things around but to blindly day everything is rosy is beyond me at the moment

I never said things were rosy
I just stated other clubs esp villa and cfc have greater problems than city!
Ok Gerry press the panic button and sack sack sack

Really?
3rd from top
Still in Europe
Fa cup to come
(Villa Doomed)

OK what do you seriously think we will win then out of these 4 comps we are in,bear in mind one hasn't started yet,but don't fancy us winning neither there on Saturday,however before I sound contradictive,let me be straight,I want us to win the lot,I support Manchester City,have done for 35 years,but I'm worried.

In cup football you need luck,no matter which comp,you need luck,now there's every chance we can turn the 2-1 around v Everton,so we get to Wembley and play (more than likely) Liverpool,so it's on the day whose got the most passion (see Nov 21st) for our latest battle with them,and that was at home.

We have Kiev in Champs League,again (ON PAPER) a winnable/easier tie we could have wished for,but luck will be needed to progress

FA Cup v Norwich,again (ON PAPER) a winnable game,then if we do get through we see who we get drawn against next round

That leads me onto the Golden Chalice,the Crown Jewel of English football...........the title is in our own hands,especially with who has to come to us in this second half of season,and going back to on topic David Silva is the one (and only) player we have in our ranks who can influence these games,so we need him back to his best ASAP,to give us a crack

OK what do you seriously think we will win then out of these 4 comps we are in,bear in mind one hasn't started yet,but don't fancy us winning neither there on Saturday,however before I sound contradictive,let me be straight,I want us to win the lot,I support Manchester City,have done for 35 years,but I'm worried.

In cup football you need luck,no matter which comp,you need luck,now there's every chance we can turn the 2-1 around v Everton,so we get to Wembley and play (more than likely) Liverpool,so it's on the day whose got the most passion (see Nov 21st) for our latest battle with them,and that was at home.

We have Kiev in Champs League,again (ON PAPER) a winnable/easier tie we could have wished for,but luck will be needed to progress

FA Cup v Norwich,again (ON PAPER) a winnable game,then if we do get through we see who we get drawn against next round

That leads me onto the Golden Chalice,the Crown Jewel of English football...........the title is in our own hands,especially with who has to come to us in this second half of season,and going back to on topic David Silva is the one (and only) player we have in our ranks who can influence these games,so we need him back to his best ASAP,to give us a crack
If you are worried now how did you cope under messrs ball,neal,clark,pearce etc??

I know its off topic - but you say the above - go and look at out form the season we won the league under Mancini - look from about December to end!! especially our away form - these players are the ones to turn it around - hey can do it - not the manager, coach or whatever - they need to take responsibility

Anyway back on Topic - my biggest concern with Merlin is that he is burnt out - just like Torres was at scousers

I know its off topic - but you say the above - go and look at out form the season we won the league under Mancini - look from about December to end!! especially our away form - these players are the ones to turn it around - hey can do it - not the manager, coach or whatever - they need to take responsibility

Anyway back on Topic - my biggest concern with Merlin is that he is burnt out - just like Torres was at scousers

I don't need to go and look at anything. I specifically said that I wasn't saying we couldn't turn it round

You are miserable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.