Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Mister Appointment said:
Jamie Jackson really is a fucking rag c**t.

2qwgdnr.png

Anyone know what "going's" means?
An own goal. He must be thinking that if only Utd had a Mangala, or a Kompany

Great debut. He looks like a beast of a player. Quick & strong, him & Vinnie did a good job containing Costa today. Looks an exciting addition to the team.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoned Rose said:
Mangala and Fernando:

images

images

Who fuckin wants it?
The dog at the top looks like it's doing that trick that certain dogs do of dragging their arse along the floor in order to scratch it. Never fails to impress visiting guests that one.

Never impressed anyone when Steve McManaman did it for 35 games for City.

Have no idea how seriously he and his agent were considering going to Chelsea this summer, but surely today has removed any doubt as to which team he's going to have more fun playing for. This could well be the start of an incredible partnership with Vinnie! Bloody exciting thought...

Well these Porto boys have definitely made an impact so far, both incredibly solid players. We must have one of the most physically strong team in Europe.

I have to admit I was a bit hesitant about the fee paid and the fact he was behind Sahko for France but he looked brilliant today. Still would like to see him when we are under more pressure but looks like a bright future ahead for him, only 23 years old.

Superb performance and felt he freshened the team up. Neville can say that our team is running out of time and to a little extent it is. As far as I can see the top players have a good five years in them (Vinnie, Zab, Fernandinho, Silva) backup players just as much (Clichy, Kolarov, Navas, Dzeko) or more (Aguero, Jovetic, Hart, Nastasic (arguably)). Our team just as everyone elses constantly evolves. I have faith that Txiki and co have timed it perfectly and the current ready made squad will start to be littered with the likes of Mangala, who was exceptional today. Vinnie and him looked such a lively, strong and competent partnership. Time will tell but it looks like another perfect partnership a la Fernandinho and Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.