Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hihosilva

Team supported
Manchester City
According to Pollerz, Navas maybe out the door. Makes sense if Sterling comes in

Doesn't make sense to me. Sterling is coming in as a much needed addition to the squad. If navas were to leave, he'd need replacing.

Doesn't make sense to me. Sterling is coming in as a much needed addition to the squad. If navas were to leave, he'd need replacing.

But Navas and Sterling provides the same thing, except Sterling is younger and have a better overall end-product. Not room enough for both if we are getting De Bruyne too, and keep Nasri.

I think Navas is sorely underrated on here. He gets a huge amount of undeserved stick. Yes he can be frustrating, but he works hard, puts in some dangerous balls and is always willing to track back and help out in defence. He is a great asset to the squad.

I think Navas is sorely underrated on here. He gets a huge amount of undeserved stick. Yes he can be frustrating, but he works hard, puts in some dangerous balls and is always willing to track back and help out in defence. He is a great asset to the squad.
Seconded. And if the OP wants me to think that Navas and Sterling do the same thing my 40 years of watching football has been sorely wasted.

Seconded. And if the OP wants me to think that Navas and Sterling do the same thing my 40 years of watching football has been sorely wasted.

3rded.......his effort and work rate are enough to give him another season. Plus didnt he create the 3rd highest amount of chances last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.