Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare he talk to a former colleague.

Very embarrassing post considering you're obviously completely oblivious to the point being made and yet despite this you are still unable to contain yourself from making a snide dig, but then I already called it and expected this sort of response:

Nasri looked like he was ranting. I'd say what I suspect it might be down to but the usual plebs will get their knickers in a twist. I'd like to see it again if anyone's got it

And to clarify - the hand over the mouth thing wasn't what caught my attention (everyone does that these days), it was more the ranty nature by which Nasri seemed to do it

Very embarrassing post considering you're obviously completely oblivious to the point being made and yet despite this you are still unable to contain yourself from making a snide dig, but then I already called it and expected this sort of response:

And to clarify - the hand over the mouth thing wasn't what caught my attention (everyone does that these days), it was more the ranty nature by which Nasri seemed to do it
No digs here boss, just think 3 seconds of the two talking is hardly a talking point. Totally unsure of this 'ranty nature' you speak of, too, he had his mouth covered and I'm not an expert in body language.

If he is angry about being left out by Pellegrini lately you can kind of understand why, he has scored some massive goals for us. He scored the winner in the cup final, the winner on the final day of title win and the winner vs Roma in a must win CL game. He was a bit disappointing last season but who wasn't other than Merlin and Kun? Hopefully he fights for his place because on his day he is a great player.

No digs here boss, just think 3 seconds of the two talking is hardly a talking point. Totally unsure of this 'ranty nature' you speak of, too, he had his mouth covered and I'm not an expert in body language.

Nasri looked pissed off to me, didn't strike me as the usual after game chit chat. I'd like to see it again

If he is angry about being left out by Pellegrini lately you can kind of understand why, he has scored some massive goals for us. He scored the winner in the cup final, the winner on the final day of title win and the winner vs Roma in a must win CL game. He was a bit disappointing last season but who wasn't other than Merlin and Kun? Hopefully he fights for his place because on his day he is a great player.

I don't sympathise with him as he's let us down too many times already, and if he's gonna stick around then he will have to get used to the bench, the sulky twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.